Since I'm creepy and read the comments you all leave Amy, I've seen a lot of re-occuring questions/statements.
Here is me answering some of those popular questions:
1. A good rule of thumb before leaving comments is to read Amy's FAQ. I know it's hard to find now that she has no premium membership but here it is ---> pacthesis.deviantart.com/journ… It has not been updated in a while, so that means if there is a question you have that's not in there, then it's ok to leave a comment.
2. If you ask when the next Sim Date will come out, the answer is "Eventually." Also, please don't leave a comment demanding a new game because that just make you look greedy. Until Amy specifically states one day that no more Sim Dates will be made, you can expect more to come. Even when making one, there's no timeline in which anyone can tell you exactly when the next one is coming out, so don't ask and expect an answer.
3. If you ask if there will be more Xolga & Mr. Toko games, the answer is "Maybe." The story could very well end where it is, or it could go on. Amy is dancing around the idea of continuing, but it's not a certainty. The same applies here as applies to Sim Dates, as in no one knows when the next part will come out if it ever does. It's probably best just not to ask if Amy will make something and when. Especially if it's something like "will you make such-and-such a drawing/game for me" in which case the answer will always be "no."
4. Don't be that person. You know what I mean. Don't be annoying and leave a billion comments. Don't spam with memes or chain messages. Just act like a normal human being and you're cool with me.
5. Just a general heads up, if you're under the age of 13, do not mention your age on dA for your own benefit. I see that a lot on Amy's page, but this applies to all of dA. It's against the rules to be here if you are younger than 13, so by mentioning your age, you're running the risk of being banned. I personally don't care if you're younger and on here as long as you're polite, but the dA staff will care.
6. This should not make you afraid to comment! Feel free to leave other things on Amy's page that haven't been mentioned in her FAQ or here. I see a lot of praise that people leave, but also feel free to leave (NICELY WORDED) criticisms. Amy actually likes criticism because it helps her improve. Make sure it's constructive though!
This is not me being MAD AT THE INTERNET, I just want ya'll to know the answers to your questions cuz Amy notoriously doesn't answer comments.
On a lighter note, Amy, Daisy, and I are working on a special project right now. Look forward to it soon.